2. Where applicable, Tickets or Packages cannot be exchanged or cancelled.
3. This site acts as an agent only and has no control over tours, events, shows or venues. Tours, events, shows, venues are operated by and the responsibility of the event organiser, venue or tour operators. The estimated duration of tours may be indicated on the Website and/or the Sites are standard times and can vary according to road or weather conditions.
4. Tickets are sold subject to the Rules and Regulations of the event organiser/venue which are available on request. The event organiser/venue reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break.
5. Personal arrangements including travel and accommodation relating to the tours, events, shows or venues are the ticket holder’s own risk and in no event shall Chillout London, the venue or the producer/promoter are liable for any wasted expenditure beyond the ticket price and booking fee.
6. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket. Both Chillout London and the venue management reserve the right to provide an alternative seat to that stated on the ticket.
7. If accurate personal contact details are not provided at the time of booking (correct email, phone number and billing address), we reserve the right to cancel and refund the transaction.
8. By completing and submitting the electronic order form (or proceeding through the 'checkout process'), you are making an offer to purchase goods. Neither submitting an electronic order form or completing the checkout process constitutes Chillout London’s acceptance of your order.
9. All prices which are displayed include any applicable payment processing fees and booking fees. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
10. We try our very best to ensure the accuracy of all of our prices, but in rare instances pricing errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of your booking, we will contact you via email or phone or letter and we will give you the option of either a) re-processing your booking at the correct price or b) cancelling your booking with a full refund of any monies already paid.
11. If applicable, any savings which are shown alongside our combined dinner and show packages, is calculated from the package price as a percentage of the ticket face value and restaurant price.
12. Tickets and items purchased from this site by customers outside the UK will be available for collection from the event venue on the date of performance or upon arrival at the hotel, restaurant or attraction. Tickets will only ever be posted to the registered billing address of the credit card holder in the UK.
14. Your name and address will be held by this site. This information will not be disclosed to, sold or shared with any other organisation. This site may from time to time send you information by email or post which it believes may be of interest to you. A copy of your personal data will also be held for the processing of your booking and not for on-going marketing purposes.
15. In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question (including the Restaurant or Hotel) at the time of the experience. Any complaints must then be put in writing to us and we resolve to reply within 48 hours. Please note any complaints need to be made within 14 days of the experience booked.
16. Visas including multiple entry visas (if returning to first port of entry) may be required to travel to the United Kingdom and European countries. Please check with the embassy before booking your tours.
The below notice periods and cancellation policies apply to the following tours. All notice periods reference time before departure:
17. 24 Hrs - all coach and walking tours (100% cancellation fee applies inside of 24 hours)
18. 48 Hrs - Warner Bros. Studio Tour, Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle Tour and London in Style
19. 14 Days - Afternoon Tea Bus
20. Chauffeured Tours will incur a 30% cancellation fee to tours cancelled 7-12 days prior to departure. Cancellations made up to and including 6 days prior to travel will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
Wartime London, Spy & Espionage, Windsor & Blenheim Palace, Leeds Castle, Canterbury & Kent and London Underground tour: A refund will be made up to 48 hours prior to tour departure.
21. Oxford with a Picnic in the Cotswolds and Borough Market & Gin Distillery: A refund will be made up to 72 hours prior to tour departure.
22. Bath, Avebury & Lacock with Cream Tea: A refund will be made up to 7 days prior to tour departure.
22. Urban Culinary once booked this tour is non-refundable.
23. Rail Tours are non-refundable and non-changeable.
24. Attraction Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. Transport to and from attractions are not included. Please check opening times of the venue before travel.
25. All cancellations shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Most of the Services offered on the Website and/or the Sites are fully refundable when cancelled up to 24 hours prior to departure under their Cancellation Policy. The Cancellation Policy is noted on all applicable Services with a duration of 24 hours or less. Specific cancellation and refund policies are noted in the description details. Refunds may take up to 14 business days.
26. In case of a cancellation or change of schedule or tour by Gray Line, you will be notified via email / phone call. In any case of a cancellation or change you will be offered a new date or a new tour or a full refund.
Third Party Tours or products and services are subject to the booking terms and conditions of the company that operates the product. In using and purchasing from this site you agree with and are bound all by their Terms and Conditions and above.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Chillout London. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Chillout London. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.